Aims and objectives of Sheriff Aid Foundation (SAF)
The aims and objectives of the foundation are to:
- Improve health care facilities in conflict affected areas.
- Enhance learning environment for displaced persons in their communities
- Empower agriculture in conflict affected areas
- Provide shelter for displaced persons in their communities.
- Alleviate suffering of individuals and families through providing development support programs
- Initiate support program that will empower the youths to become useful to the society
- To embark on community sensitization so as to bring lasting peace in the communities